You will most likely be interested in licensing our program if you are a current or former high school counselor working with local families on college planning or have your own college consulting business.
Next Step provides you with training and the materials you need to a deliver successful college and career planning experience. Additionally, you’ll be part of our Next Step College Planning Community which aims to have events and resources that will keep you on the cutting edge of college planning.
Our content was developed with more than 40+ years of college counseling experience.
The materials and method are written so that you will be able to assess your students' strengths and then walk them through college and career choices that will best suit their needs after high school, and help them to afford it.
• A college and career planning workbook download for printing.
• Powerpoints that coordinate with the workbook lessons for group work.
• Access to a private website with step-by-step college planning that utilizes videos, homework, handouts and articles.
• A private Facebook community of educators using the Next Step College Prep Program.
• The opportunity to request training and support from Next Step.
Fill out the form below to request more information about being a part of Next Step College Prep. We will be in contact with you as soon as possible to get you started!
Dr. Jim Malone and David Mammano's delivery of the Next Step in-depth approach to college and career readiness was phenomenal. They met with a group of our junior class students to engage them into the college preparedness process. Their delivery connected with our young men, and was very insightful to the needs of our student population. Our students were attentive and enthusiastic in their participation. We hope to work further with Next Step in the future." — Melissa J. Sakofsky, School Counselor, University Preparatory Charter School for Young Men